Pipe inspection, cleaning and repair.
Cornell is an industry leader in trenchless pipe repair. High-resolution video inspection and locating allows us to see exactly what the situation is before repairs begin. Additionally, we offer micro-cutting and water-jetting services to remove tree roots and the most stubborn of clogs.
Trenchless sewer repair is as efficient as it sounds. Sewer issues can be remedied -usually within a day – with minimal disruption to building occupants. Cornerll has installed liners in many building types, including residential, commercial, industrial, multi-family, healthcare and universities.
NuFlow Pipe Lining can address:
- Drain backups
- Pinhole leaks
- Sheared or broken pipes
- Grease clogs
- Foreign object clogs
- Root intrusion
- Pipe deterioration
- About 25% of the cost of traditional pipe replacement
- Takes about 25% of the time vs traditional pipe replacement
- No digging required
- Minimal disruption to occupants
- Minimal noise disruption
- Avoids infrastructure and landscape destruction
- Longer life expectancy than new pipes
- Minimal waste
- Can be used on a variety of piping materials which include clay, concrete, metal, iron, steel, PVC and fibreglass
Areas of expertise.
Cornell has installed liners in many building types, including:
- Multi-Family Residential
NuDrain Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP)
- Repairs pipeline corrosion, erosion, and general degradation
- Usable on sewer mainlines and laterals, industrial and waste pipelines
- ASTM tested and approved
- Leveraging NuCure UV-LED light-core technology and Cold-Cure UV resins