Atlantica’s extensive multi-trade capabilities for electrical, mechanical and fire protection ensures minimal disruptions to business. We also assist project sites during extended shutdowns and maintenance periods on critical equipment and systems.
Atlantica partners with some of Canada’s top engineering companies to deliver mechanical and electrical design services to all clients. Incorporating our multi-disciplinary team throughout the design stage ensures the successful completion of any construction project.
Atlantica’s integrated construction capabilities include:
- Value engineering
- Efficient and innovative systems
- Building systems integration and coordination
- Plumbing, heating, and ventilation
- Refrigeration and air conditioning
- Process piping
- Power distribution, lighting and building systems
- Complete Fire Protection including design, supply and install (Life Safety Systems)
- Piping, sprinkler and sheet metal fabrication / prefabrication
- Modular construction
- Fully integrated CAD and CAM production facilities
- 3D coordination and interference drawings
- Coordination of all sub-trades
- Strategic Partnerships
Technology & service.
With highly trained technicians and tradespeople, Atlantica offers innovative solutions to multi-residential, industrial, commercial, and institutional facilities.
Offering responsive emergency building services and planned facility maintenance programs for electrical, mechanical, and fire protection systems, Atlantica’s service expertise optimizes the efficiency and performance of any building.
Our service capabilities include:
- Maintenance, repair and reconstruction for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and fire protection
- Gas boiler maintenance and reconstruction
- Integrated facility management
- HVAC control systems
- Energy retrofits and upgrades
- AHU reconstruction
- Fire Protection inspection and maintenance (Life Safety Systems)
- Pipeline and video inspection (Cornell)
- Fuel Polishing (Refuel)
- Traffic light control systems
- Street light upgrades and maintenance
Our ability to install, commission, and provide after-market services on everything we build makes Atlantica your contractor for life.
With proven management techniques, the diverse experience of a team of engineering professionals, technicians and tradespeople, Atlantica is the single source project management provider for its clients. Using the industry’s most modern platforms and processes, Atlantica offers best practices and innovative solutions. Atlantica holds various levels of security for executing work in secure government and non-government organizations.
Atlantica’s dedicated project team is focused on the safe and timely execution of projects. Involved in every detail of project execution, they guide in-house 3D coordination to procurement to fabrication to just in time site delivery.
Members of our selected project management team hold Project Management Professional (PMP®) designations and are Gold Seal Certified by the Canadian Construction Association.
Excellence through collaboration.
Atlantica relies on collaboration with associations and other stakeholders to continue building knowledge and delivering value. That’s why we are members of provincial engineering, construction, and safety associations. It’s also the reason we are aligned with the following organizations.
Our 35,000 square foot fabrication facility specializes in piping, sheet metal and sprinkler systems for industrial, commercial, institutional and modular fabrication projects. Our Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) integrate with the latest technologies in CNC cutting, forming and welding to optimize construction on every project. Our ability to pre-fabricate components offsite improves quality, expedites delivery, and reduces project costs.